Friday, March 28, 2014

Random 5 on Friday, March 28

1. Here we are, at the end of March. There are basically only 2 months left of the school year. The Botanist Boy's eighth grade year is nearly over. Then on to high school! Wow! The time has simply flown!

2. The boys and I have been working on a fun unit study, called Star Chronicles: A Bible-based Study of the Stars. (Did you enter the giveaway yet? Hurry! The deadline is March 30!) We are a part of the launch team, so watch for my review during the next couple weeks.

3. Little Bit is currently creating and writing up his own recipes for vegan "milkshakes." I wonder how they would taste, if one were to actually follow those recipes! ;-)

4. One thing puzzles me: the Facebook page for my blog will show me, sometimes, that quite a large number of people have "seen" my post, yet the stats on my blog definitely indicate those people do not click through to my blog to read the post that I shared on my page. Hmm. Wish I knew the remedy for that!

5. On the first day of spring, I began participating in another photo challenge, called 100 Days of Happy. I share my photos for that on Instagram each day, hashtagged #100happydays. But I'll also share them here each week, in my Random 5 on Friday.










To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!