Friday, December 20, 2013

Random 5 Friday, December 20

1. Jennifer got her braces off on Tuesday! Now she's trying to get used to the retainer.

2. After waiting 1/3 of November and nearly all of December for child support enforcement to send a payment through, it finally came this week! What a huge relief!

3. In light of that payment, we were able to send out a few Christmas cards this week, after all!

4. We were starting to "scrape the bottom of the barrel" around here, so I was able to place orders (2!) through Amazon. I ordered some vegetarian "meats" as well as some wheat and other food goodies. I was even able to order a few last-minute Christmas gifts for hubby and the kids! And that package is scheduled to arrive Christmas Eve!

5. Until today, we had received only THREE Christmas cards. Today's mail probably quadrupled that amount!

So, praising God this evening, at the start of Sabbath, for answered prayers and His provisions.

May you each have a very merry Christmas!


Subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see God's provision for your family this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just reminded me I haven't sent my cards yet!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!