Saturday, December 14, 2013

Oh, Snap! Taking Better Photos

In October, Botanist Boy, Little Bit and I spent a week in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, with my folks, my younger brother and his family.

Two things about that week: We had some rainy days. And the Park was closed most of that time. (I'm still working on a post sharing some of our photos from that week; watch for it! ;-) ).

Anyway, currently there is a group of us "bloggy moms" who are learning our DSLR cameras together. Ellen, over at Grace Tells Another Story is hosting this 30-day series of blog posts. This weekend, my posts are featured.

I'm sharing about a photography class my dad and I took while in Gatlinburg, and a photo tour we took, led by Jim Eastin. I'll share more about his classes here, as my children and I go through them ourselves.

Today, though, go read my post at Grace Tells Another Story.
Be sure to come back tomorrow!

To make sure you don't miss any of the happenings at Rossmont, please subscribe!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!