Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rossmont's 2013 Schoolhouse Review Crew Favorites

As I stated a couple days ago, the 2013 Schoolhouse Review Crew year has come to an end. The Crew ends the year by choosing our favorite products, and awarding the vendors with Blue Ribbons!

I've also asked my family what their favorites have been. You can see by our list that we had some phenomenal products to review, for some outstanding vendors. We reviewed a total of 37 products this year.

Each of the boys chose their favorites. Even though Jen isn't still "homeschooling," there were a couple things she reviewed, as well.

Little Bit's favorites:

Botanist Boy's favorites:
Jen's favorites:
My favorites:
And our overall family favorite (at least for the boys and me) is Notgrass: America the Beautiful!

How did our favorites match up with the overall Crew's favorites? Be sure to check it out on the Schoolhouse Review Crew blog!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!