Sunday, November 17, 2013

2013 Gratitude Challenge--November 17

This may seem a trivial thing, but I am very thankful for my Kindle Fire HD. I am thankful for the immersion reading feature it has. That makes it easy for Little Bit to have the book read to him and yet follow along in the text. Maybe this feature, if I have him use it more regularly, will help improve his reading skills.

Does anyone have some suggestions of classics, or other quality books, that would be at his comprehension level, that have this feature available? I'd be grateful for your suggestions!

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!