Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge--November 21

Today I am thankful for my family: my parents, my brothers and their families. I'm looking forward to spending a few days with them next month!

I am grateful to my parents, for raising us in a Seventh-day Adventist Christian home; for teaching us to have a love and appreciation of God's creation; for encouraging us to be independent thinkers.

My parents aren't feeling very well right now; please pray they feel better soon. I wish I could live nearby, like we used to, so we could help them out.

I'm looking forward to meeting my niece's daughter next month!

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Come like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, too, to make sure you won't miss anything.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!