Sunday, September 30, 2012

D is for Diabetes {Blogging Through the Alphabet}

D is for Diabetes

We deal with Type 1, daily, here. It's not fun. Sometimes it's a real pain! Admittedly, I am not as involved with it now, as I was the first several years after Jen's diagnosis.

Now we have new problems to deal with....thanks to the fact she was kicked off Medicaid when she turned 19 in July. Now I pray more urgently, for God to supply the finances we need just to pay for the life-saving insulin she needs daily.

We've been on the Walk for Diabetes a couple years.






It's coming up again in a few weeks. Perhaps we'll participate again.

A verse which is special to me:

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."~3 John 1:2, KJV.

Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi
Diabetes Stops Here
American Diabetes Association
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Children With Diabetes Foundation

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!