1. It snowed! Yes, here in the southwest corner of Mississippi, we got a miniscule amount of snow! Not just here; south of us, in Louisiana, they got sleet/snow, too. In fact, parts of I-10 was closed for awhile...and I think is still pretty much emergency travel only.
2. Little Bit began his journey in to Beyond Five in a Row this week, with the book Homer Price. If this first week is any indication, I think he's going to really enjoy himself!
3. My dad had an angiogram done earlier this week. It looks like a couple more stents are in his near future.
4. It's soup weather! This week we've had lentil soup, leftover lentil soup, split pea soup...and have plans to have chili, cauliflower cheese soup, Washington chowder, and perhaps even vegetable soup or Irish stew, sometime over the next few days.
5. Hubby took a (pre-planned) vacation day today, so he was able to stay home and join us for our "snow day."
To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont
Pin It Now!