Wednesday, October 19, 2011

E-Mealz

Just a little background here: As you know, we are a homeschooling family. This year is my second year on the The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew. As part of this Crew, we are given items to use and review, then post a review on our blogs.

One of my recent reviews was for a wonderful, time-saving product, called E-Mealz. During the course of our review period, I took many photos of the meals as we tried them. I didn't have space, really, to add them into my review....so, for my readers, I will add them here.
















Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. [...] you want to see more of my photos of the meals we prepared, I will be posting them on my Rosswa’s Vegetarian Kitchen [...]

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!