Saturday, February 5, 2011

You Capture--Red

I know red is everywhere. And I thought this challenge would be fun! But with the weather we've had over the past week, I didn't get out and about much. I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked.


This lamp hangs from our mantle. There is another one on the other side, but it's green. ;-)


If you look closely, you can see a few male Cardinals in the tree. We have been having dozens visiting our feeders. I take these pictures through my bedroom window. I wish I had a decent camera, with a telephoto lens. Maybe someday.....

Photobucket


Next week: Cold Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. You've been picked for the Stylish Blogger Award. You deserve it!

    April

    http://bzoohomeschool.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-to-receive-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!