Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday--Week of January 24, 2011



Another week has come. Sometimes it just seems there aren't enough hours in the day! ;-)

I want to use my crockpot more, so I am now on the look out for vegetarian recipes for my crockpot. If you have any suggestions, I will be more than happy to hear them!!

Monday: Split Pea Chowder, cornbread

Tuesday: Therapy Day

Wednesday: in honor of Australia Day (since we are studying Australia in our home school): we might attempt homemade gluten steaks (maybe oatmeal patties instead), pineapple, carrot and celery sticks, damper, lamingtons

Thursday: Homemade Pizza

Friday: Barbecued Lentils, crockpot potatoes

To do: put pinto beans to soak

Sabbath: Haystacks

To do: put navy beans to soak

Sunday: Navy bean soup Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!