Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well, here is my second week at attempting posting my menu plan for the week. With colder weather, and Christmas nearing, it is a good time for soups/stews, and baking all kinds of goodies.

I will need to venture to the grocery store (WalMart, in this case), which I hate shopping this time of year. I hate the crowds!! Tomorrow I plan to take my daughter to a group thing with other homeschooling girls where they will make wreaths.

Also, this week, child number three will celebrate his 11th birthday. So we will see what he chooses for his birthday menu.

Monday--we will probably eat out, Taco Bell or Pizza Hut. BookIt pizzas are a great thing for the boys!!

Tuesday--Washington Chowder

Wednesday--The birthday boy's menu:

  • Breakfast--Buttermilk Pecan Waffles

  • Lunch--Spaghetti with Unmeatballs

  • Supper--Egg salad sandwiches and fruit smoothies


Thursday--Couscous with pine nuts, and roasted veggies

Friday--Split Pea Chowder, corn muffins

Sabbath--Lasagna, garlic bread and tossed salad

Sunday--Leftovers Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me I have Book It coupons! I totally forgot!!!!!!! Thanks! The buttermilk pecan waffles sound good! We homeschool too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!