Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog 30 Days of Diabetes--Bonus: Day 31

Surprise! I'm here again today!!

Our final prompt for this meme: What’s next? – Even though American Diabetes Month is over, diabetes continues to be a 24/7/365 disease. What will you do to keep America’s focus on diabetes?

Like I said in yesterday's post, I hope I will take the time to post more regularly, more consistently, on this blog; at least once a week, I hope. I will post news articles as I come across them. My girls and I will do our best to continue participating in the walk for diabetes each fall. I hope we can participate in other awareness-raising events as we hear about them, too. And I tend to post links to articles on my Facebook wall as I come across them.

So, just to let you know, you haven't seen the last of me! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!