Thursday, December 23, 2010

Will be out of town.....

Some of my children and I will be out of town for the rest of the year. Yes, unfortunately only some of us will be spending Christmas away. The working men in our family have to stay behind to, well, work!

Oh, yes, they actually have Christmas day off; in fact, hubby has Thursday and Friday off; and the place where my oldest works, closes about 2:00 pm Friday.

Still, they have to be here to work next week.....

So, I have my blog set up on "auto pilot" till the end of the year. Even though I will have hubby's laptop with me, I don't know that I will actually be able to get on to my blog while away.....

I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy, blessed New Year! I hope you enjoy the rest of the music videos I have chosen to share. May they prove to be a blessing during this special season. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!