Thursday, December 9, 2010

Psalm 43--A Prayer for Protection

 1 God, defend me.
       Argue my case against those who don't follow you.
       Save me from liars and those who do evil.
 2 God, you are my strength.
       Why have you rejected me?
    Why am I sad
       and troubled by my enemies?
 3 Send me your light and truth
       to guide me.
    Let them lead me to your holy mountain,
       to where you live.
 4 Then I will go to the altar of God,
       to God who is my joy and happiness.
    I will praise you with a harp,
       God, my God.

 5 Why am I so sad?
       Why am I so upset?
    I should put my hope in God
       and keep praising him,
       my Savior and my God.  (Psalm 43, New Century Version) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!