Monday, November 15, 2010

Memoir Mondays--Week 8

Wow! Week 8 already! I didn't realize how quickly the time had gone. And we are full into Autumn. We actually have a few pretty fall colors, finally.

This week's questions are:

Did you serve in the military? If so, when and where?

No, I did not.

Describe what your family did to get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday.

I really don't remember doing much as a family to prepare for Thanksgiving. My mom was a teacher; our Thanksgiving break started at noon the day before Thanksgiving, so it certainly didn't leave her much time to prepare. It seems we would usually either go to my grandparents' for the weekend, or eat out. My mom doesn't cook meat at all, so if we wanted turkey, our only option was to eat out.

**************************
Please stay tuned for more episodes of Memoir Mondays!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. There have certainly been times that eating out sounded like a good plan to me. SO much easier than all that cooking... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!