Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog 30 Days of Diabetes--Day 20

Random thoughts today....

We are nearing the end of the month, and with Thanksgiving and my husband's birthday coming in just a few days, I know it's going to get even busier. It seems when we are busy, Jen and I have a more difficult time finding time to communicate with each other about her blood sugar levels, etc. Still, she usually texts me her bedtime blood sugar reading.

I am trying to let her take charge more and more of diabetes care, anyway. For example, the other day we had to go pick up more Novolog. I had her place the order at the counter. My poor, shy little girl. ;-) (Little? Wait! She's taller than I am now!!...Granted, not by much, but still....)

All month long, I've been posting about diabetes, since it is Diabetes Awareness Month. I saw the recommendation on the American Diabetes Association website, suggested by Diabetes Stops Here. I know I mentioned all that in my first post of the month! But I wanted to point out today, you can read a list of other bloggers who are also posting daily this month.You may be interested in reading some of them; I plan to!

Today's prompt: Short Cuts – Are there any diabetes short cuts you have learned over the years? 


Short cuts? Really? Are there any?....Jen, have we found any?... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!