Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blog 30 Days of Diabetes--Day 27

The Best Thing – Yesterday was “Black Friday” when many Americans shopped till they dropped, looking for the best possible gifts. What’s the best diabetes gadget, phone app, book, or other tool you have?

I think the best "tools" we have are our cell phones. Jen usually texts me her bedtime blood sugar reading each night at bedtime. Often I text her back, asking how much insulin she took, and if she took her Lantus, etc.

We also have Glucofacts on the computer. Frankly, we don't use that as much as I wish we did...I know it would give us a much clearer picture of what her readings are at any given time, and what her averages are as well. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!