Monday, November 15, 2010

Psalm 28

 1 Lord, my Rock, I call out to you for help.
       Do not be deaf to me.
    If you are silent,
       I will be like those in the grave.
 2 Hear the sound of my prayer,
       when I cry out to you for help.
    I raise my hands
       toward your Most Holy Place.
 3 Don't drag me away with the wicked,
       with those who do evil.
    They say "Peace" to their neighbors,
       but evil is in their hearts.
 4 Pay them back for what they have done,
       for their evil deeds.
    Pay them back for what they have done;
       give them their reward.
 5 They don't understand what the Lord has done
       or what he has made.
    So he will knock them down
       and not lift them up.

 6 Praise the Lord,
       because he heard my prayer for help.
 7 The Lord is my strength and shield.
       I trust him, and he helps me.
    I am very happy,
       and I praise him with my song.
 8 The Lord is powerful;
       he gives victory to his chosen one.
 9 Save your people
       and bless those who are your own.
       Be their shepherd and carry them forever. (Psalm 28, New Century Version) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!