Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Psalm 23

 1 The Lord is my shepherd;
       I have everything I need.
 2 He lets me rest in green pastures.
       He leads me to calm water.
 3 He gives me new strength.
    He leads me on paths that are right
       for the good of his name.
 4 Even if I walk through a very dark valley,
       I will not be afraid,
    because you are with me.
       Your rod and your shepherd's staff comfort me. 

 5 You prepare a meal for me
       in front of my enemies.
    You pour oil of blessing on my head;
       you fill my cup to overflowing.
 6 Surely your goodness and love will be with me
       all my life,
    and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. (Psalm 23, New Century Version) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!