Sunday, November 14, 2010

Psalm 25

 1 Lord, I give myself to you;
 2     my God, I trust you.
    Do not let me be disgraced;
       do not let my enemies laugh at me.
 3 No one who trusts you will be disgraced,
       but those who sin without excuse will be disgraced.

 4 Lord, tell me your ways.
       Show me how to live.
 5 Guide me in your truth,
       and teach me, my God, my Savior.
       I trust you all day long.
 6 Lord, remember your mercy and love
       that you have shown since long ago.
 7 Do not remember the sins
       and wrong things I did when I was young.
    But remember to love me always
       because you are good, Lord.

 8 The Lord is good and right;
       he points sinners to the right way.
 9 He shows those who are humble how to do right,
       and he teaches them his ways.
 10 All the Lord's ways are loving and true
       for those who follow the demands of his agreement.
 11 For the sake of your name, Lord,
       forgive my many sins.
 12 Are there those who respect the Lord?
       He will point them to the best way.
 13 They will enjoy a good life,
       and their children will inherit the land.
 14 The Lord tells his secrets to those who respect him;
       he tells them about his agreement.
 15 My eyes are always looking to the Lord for help.
       He will keep me from any traps.
 16 Turn to me and have mercy on me,
       because I am lonely and hurting.
 17 My troubles have grown larger;
       free me from my problems.
 18 Look at my suffering and troubles,
       and take away all my sins.
 19 Look at how many enemies I have!
       See how much they hate me!
 20 Protect me and save me.
       I trust you, so do not let me be disgraced.
 21 My hope is in you,
       so may goodness and honesty guard me.
 22 God, save Israel from all their troubles!  (Psalm 25, New Century Version) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!