Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hot Wheels

This morning, very early....while it was still nearly dark out!....the 8 year old entered my room, in his still-sleepy state, gave me a hug and said, "I wuv you, Mommy," in his sleepy voice. After a few minutes, he decided he was bored, and said he was going to go get some cars to play with.

Soon, I heard noises at the door, like someone was about to open it and come into the room.....After a moment, when no one came in, I glanced over at the door....and saw these:

cars under door

Way too funny!!! After he had the required cars in the room, he came on in, opening the door over the cars....and was soon jabbering away in "Steven language" with lots of crashing and car-revving noises thrown in.

Ah, the joys of little boys!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!