Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tall Tales!!!!

This week for school, Daniel is Rowing Higgins Bend Song and Dance

This book is quite the story! A very tall-tale fishing story!! One of the language arts activities for this book is for the child to come up with a tall tale of his/her own. Well, this assignment is right up Daniel's alley!! He is the prince of tall tales!!

I had a difficult time keeping up with him as he dictated to me! Hopefully I didn't lose too much in the translation! LOL Then he drew some illustrations for it. Hilarious!

A little background: Milo is our cat.

Once Milo chased a bear. Milo bit the bear's ear--and the bear ran away to his best friend's house.

I must have missed the part about our dog; he was talking way too fast!! But below is the illustration he made for the tall tale!






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!