Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Whooping Cranes!!!

We had an exciting morning this morning.


 


We had just gotten up and were getting ready to fix breakfast when my dad called (he had taken his car to the shop this morning, first thing) to tell us to get to the airport as fast as possible, because the Whooping Cranes would be flying over shortly!


So, we dashed out the door, without breakfast! And Jennifer and Steven were still in pajamas! I put forth all the effort I had to keep from speeding!!


We arrived at the airport about 10 minutes before the light crafts came into sight, with beautiful cranes following them. There were 4 light crafts, and 17 or 18 birds. It was awesome to see!


I took two photos with my digital, then my battery went dead! Grrrrr!


Anyway, we got a field trip in before breakfast this morning!!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the photos!


    Is it something that happens often??


    Hay & welcome to the land of blogging have fun!


    Love Leanne NZ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!