Friday, November 23, 2018

Our Week in Review, November 19-23, 2018

This has been a busy week; an emotional week; a rather enjoyable week.
Monday my Botanist Boy arrived from Texas by plane. We didn't get to go to the airport to meet him, but we pretended we saw his plane fly overhead. My oldest son picked him up, and took him to his apartment.

We actually didn't even get to see him until late Wednesday night, when he was delivered on our doorstep.
Of course there was a lot of food preparation and feasting going on this week.











My oldest wasn't able to join us for dinner, because he worked 7 am-8 pm on Thanksgiving day. His fiance couldn't join us, either, since she had all kinds of family here, for the big day.

My parents joined us (my remaining three offspring), and my oldest son's best friend and his girlfriend, since they were here from out of state for the wedding. Well, he's like another son, anyway. <grin>

After we ate, the young people played table games for awhile. There was cleaning up to do, and they all helped with that.
Today we had to return Botanist Boy back to my oldest son. They had last minute wedding preparation stuff to do, and groom's men activities planned. I took advantage of the brief 15 minutes that the five of us were together, with no one else around, to catch a couple photos. Our last sibling shots, before my oldest became "an old married man."



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Privacy policy: we do not share your information except to send you emails when new posts occur on the blog.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!