Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Back on the Schoolhouse Review Crew!

Sometimes God works in mysterious ways.

In May, while I was on one of my morning walks, a thought entered my head: maybe I should see about getting back on The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew. After I got home, I emailed Debra.

I said:

"Hi, Debra,

I know this is probably crazy, and way out of the blue...

I know that sometimes during the crew year, someone may need to drop out. And I am sure you have a list of those who would like to be called in, if that happens. But I am wondering if there is anyway I can get on the Crew for the remainder of the year."

About 5 minutes later, I received a response. She said, "YES! I would love to bring you back."

The current open "vendor interest form" was for Homeschool Buyers Co-op Homeschool Planet, the best planner ever! You see, it was almost time for me to renew my subscription for the planner...but I don't have the funds available. So, I eagerly filled out the VIF. And God granted my wish/desire/need!

Watch for my review later this week.

I am also thankful to have a subscription once again to SchoolhouseTeachers.com. And I am looking forward to some of the other possible resources coming up for review.

So, be on the look out for more reviews to come!


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!