Monday, July 6, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 6

Today we are to discuss "10 things I like about myself." Now this is a real challenge for me, since I am not sure I can even think of one thing...much less ten. Here goes...

1. Frankly, I am probably one of the most loyal friends you could hope for. I may be hard to get acquainted with (since I am an introvert), but once we are friends, I will be your friend forever.

2. I am totally passionate about my kids. They are my life. I make mistakes as a mom, but I do my best, and have the absolute best interest of my kids at heart, at all times.

3. I desire to love and serve my Lord, Jesus Christ, with my whole being. Again, I make mistakes; I sin. But God is compassionate, and loves me more than I could ever love Him. And He loves my kids infinitely more than I do.

4. I enjoy cooking and baking, and am a pretty good vegetarian/vegan cook. If only my back didn't get to hurting so badly when I stand for very long...

5. Writing has long been one of my favorite past-times, and passions.

6. I am an avid learner. I love to learn new things. I hope I am passing that love of learning on to my children. And, frankly, I was always a pretty good student, even while earning my Bachelor's Degree online in Graphic Design.

7. Photography is another of my passions. I think I am a pretty good photographer...even if some of the key people in my life don't seem to recognize that fact. I do like receiving compliments, but rarely receive any.

8. I am a good listener, and an encourager.

9. I have a passion for nature, God's beautiful creation. I like to do what I can to protect this earth God has made, and His precious creatures.

10. I know what my beliefs are, and stand firmly for them, unwaveringly.

What are some of the things you like about yourself? Please share.




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being my friend! We have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!