Friday, July 31, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 31

So, this month has come to an end. The blogging challenge has, too.

Our final topic is: Why do I blog?

Sometimes I truly wonder that. Because so much of the time it seems like no one is reading my blog, or interacting.

The truth of the matter is, I blog because I like to share with others little glimpses of our life at Rossmont: our homeschooling adventures, my photographs, occasionally my poems, cooking adventures and recipes. I also enjoy sharing book and homeschool product reviews. Most importantly, I like to share bits and pieces of my faith journey.

I hope that, someday, my children will enjoy reading what I have shared.

I hope you have enjoyed the journey this month. Our new home school year is about to begin. I look forward to sharing what we have coming up, what we are planning for the year, etc. Be sure to join us in a few days for the 5 Days of Back to Homeschool Blog Hop.

Please, tell me what you hope to find and read on my blog.




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!