Sunday, July 19, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 18

Today's topic: Pamper Me; favorite indulgences.

Hmm. Really? We are supposed to pamper ourselves, at least now and then? Honestly, I don't know how to do that. Never been one much for it.

I used to enjoy a good soak in the tub. Now I don't dare, because I know I'd never be able to get back out of the tub!

A couple "indulgences" might be time spent reading a good book, or watching a good movie. Some people consider chocolate an indulgence. Yes, so do I, but I have to be careful how much I eat, since I am allergic to it. Sometimes I put up with the enormous headache it causes anyway.

The past few weeks, I have been getting frequent hot fudge sundaes from McDonalds; but then the last time I got to feeling sick afterward. Too much chocolate, and too much dairy (I'm lactose intolerant, too), I guess.

How do you pamper yourself?



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!