Friday, July 17, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 17

Reading is one of my favorite past times, which is one reason I signed up to review books for Litfuse.

You can read reviews for some of my summer reads. On my current read/yet to read list:
  • Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • A Bride at Last
  • Irish Meadows
  • A Heart's Home
  • Among the Fair Magnolias
  • Through Waters Deep
  • Counting on a Cowboy
As for books the boys are reading, Botanist Boy has already devoured A Stand at Sinai. He will be reading Pudd'nhead Wilson, and The War of the Worlds, for the Illuminating Literature course. There are more for the lit course, as well, throughout the school year.

What is on your summer reading list?




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!