Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 15

Lights! Camera! Action!

If you have been following my blog for very long, or are friends with me on Facebook or Instagram, then you know that one of my passions is photography.

I began photographing way back "in the dark ages," using a Kodak Instamatic camera, with black and white film.

When I married my first husband, we used some of our wedding gift money to buy a Canon AE-1. About 11 years ago, I upgraded to a fairly inexpensive digital camera. My dream became to own a Canon Rebel t3i. That happened for Christmas a few years ago.

Now you see photos on my blog, often, on Wordless Wednesday. I've also done Beauty Captured; 365 Days of Photos; Monthly Reviews in Photos; and most recently, Our Week, Illustrated.

I chronicle most of our life events through photos, too, like Little Bit's recent baptism, which kind of "overshadowed" his 13th birthday, to be honest.

Cupcakes, from Just a Cupcake Bakery and Cafe, in Dunnellon. Very festive for Independence Day!

These days, more often than not, I use my phone for photos (which aren't the best quality), or Little Bit's iPad. (Oh, yes, and I do scrapbook...or at least used to!)

How do you like to share your photos.



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!