Friday, July 10, 2015

July Blogging Challenge, Day 10

Today we are to talk about where we've traveled, or where we will be traveling.

I enjoy traveling, and have done some fairly extensive traveling...in the United States, at least. I have been in all but 5 states, which are Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island...and Hawaii. I have been in two provinces of Canada: Alberta and British Columbia. I have been in to Mexico...barely.

So I have seen places like The Great Smoky Mountains, The Grand Tetons, The Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and Glacier...and, yes, Denali National Park. I have played in the Atlantic, the Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico; but I wasn't brave enough to stick my toes in the Chukchi Sea.

I would like to visit Australia, the United Kingdom, parts of Europe, maybe even Russia. I've wanted to visit Japan since I was a little girl.

Someday, soon, though, I want to travel, with my loved ones, to that celestial city, the New Jerusalem. What an adventure it will be, to explore the whole universe someday!




To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!