Saturday, April 25, 2015
Random 5 on Friday, April 24
1. Wednesday, Tim (my oldest son) took the boys and me to Baton Rouge, to see a couple movies. He and Botanist Boy saw Furious 7, and Little Bit and I saw Monkey Kingdom. I'm glad he took us; I hate driving in Baton Rouge!
2. Monkey Kingdom is a shorter movie, so we spent some time at Barnes & Noble, and Fresh Market. Believe it or not, I left Barnes & Noble without buying anything! I know; shocker!! But Fresh Market was a different story; I bought some almonds, and nut butters.
3. Parenting young adult children is harder than parenting teenagers! (which are harder than four year olds, which are harder than two year olds... ;) ) It keeps one praying, constantly. Oy!
4. We've been having a rather wet, cool spring this year. I guess that's kind of a relief, since I'm not looking forward to heat and humidity. I still would like a raised garden bed or two, though.
5. I'm considering starting a new weekly link up here on the blog, starting maybe tomorrow, or a week from tomorrow. I hope you'll join in with it, as well as my Wordless Wednesday link up.
To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.
Pin It Now!