Saturday, April 25, 2015

Our Week, Illustrated, April 19-25 {with link up}

I've decided I wanted to start a new weekly link up. It will basically be a weekly wrap up, in photographs. I'll use either photos from the iPad, my phone, or my digital camera. I just want to be able to share the photos from the week in some form. I hope you'll join me, and link up.
 Botanist Boy writing on one of his stories
Little Bit working on his math
 
 The refrigerator door came off...
...so of course the boys had to put it back on.
 We went to Baton Rouge, so Little Bit and I could see Monkey Kingdom, and my oldest son and Botanist Boy saw Furious 7. 
 The theater was in Perkins Row, a fancy part of town. This is the chandelier in the area before entering the theater.
This is across from the theater.
One of our newest items to review for the Schoolhouse Review Crew.
One of my current reads, for review for Litfuse Publicity Group.
 
I hope you'll join in by linking up. What did your week look like?
 
To join:
  • Link up your Our Week, Illustrated post
  • Please link back to me somewhere in your post
  • Please be sure to link directly to your post, so I can stop by and comment when I have a chance


To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont, or like Life at Rossmont on Facebook.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful chandelier! It's kind of like that in the Villages here. Real fancy and neat stuff to see everywhere :). Have a great week ahead !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new link up. :-) I'm not reviewing the Memoria Press books, but they look really good. Makes me wish we had all the time in the world to fit in new subjects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the fridge door falling off. Sounds like something that would happen at our house. We had an oven door disaster once.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!