Friday, December 19, 2014

Random 5 on Friday, December 19

It's been months since I participated in the Random 5 on Friday! Of course, Miranda seems to have taken a bit of a break, as well. (grin) Hey, it's good to be back at it!

1. Today marks the sixth anniversary of my husband and I saying, "I do!" I'll write more about that in another post.

2. Our parakeet went to a new home yesterday. I hope he'll be very happy there, and get the love and attention he deserves. He hadn't been getting much attention at all (aside from food, water, clean cage, etc.) since Jen moved out.

3. It really doesn't feel much like Christmas. The house feels too empty without Tim and Jen in it. Our plans for Christmas are still so "up in the air." Not sure where nor how we are celebrating this year, but I know that I will be away from one or both of my oldest two. Makes my heart ache a little (okay, a lot!).

4. Botanist Boy had violin lesson again this week, his first since the end of September. Look at the lovely ornaments his violin teacher made for him!


And the one I purchased from her and her mom.
5. This is pretty much all we have done, to decorate for Christmas. We used only the ornaments belonging to Botanist Boy and Little Bit this year, as well as the ornaments we are receiving from an ornament exchange with some of our Five in a Row online friends.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! May God richly bless you as you celebrate the birth of His Son.
The Pebble Pond

To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!