2. Tomorrow is my baby's 12th birthday. Wow! How did that happen so quickly?! He's a precious blessing, and I love him with all my heart. Today he made his birthday cake (I think Botanist Boy may have helped him some).
3. Some of our birthday traditions are:
- Birthday person chooses the menu for the day
- Birthday person gets to choose the DVDs to be watched
- Birthday person often gets out of doing chores
- Opens gifts at breakfast time
- Of course, birthday cake!
4. A month from today my oldest will be 23! Double yikes! How did THAT happen so quickly?!
5. Amazon sent me the wrong item that I'd ordered for Little Bit's birthday. So, I've spent a large portion of the day today trying to sort all that out! :p
Here is the last batch of the 100 Happy Days snapshots. Tomorrow is day #100!
Progress on the church school
It's almost time to start a new season of Whooping Crane watching!
The teenager made this peanut butter fudge
Sign at the dentist's office
I LOVE this boy!
The birthday boy's cake
To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont
Pin It Now!