Friday, March 7, 2014

Random 5 on Friday, March 7

Another week comes to an end.

1. I have my bedroom window open as I type this! Yeah! Bring on Spring!

2. We had an ice storm earlier this week.
3. My mom saw a hummingbird at her place earlier this week. That reminds me that it's time to get my feeders filled and put out for our little feathered friends!

4. Little Bit has been having a fun week in school, with Homer Price (Beyond Five in a Row), and the Crazy Cartoons Download N Go. He has grown quite animated over animation! ;-)

5. My blog seems to be in a slow fade. It seems traffic has come to a near-screeching-halt. It's rather discouraging. I guess I still haven't "found my niche."



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!