Friday, February 28, 2014

Random 5 on Friday, February 28

1. I'm amazed that it's the end of February...finally! ;-)

2. There are more signs of approaching Spring, which you may have noticed if you've seen some of my recent Beauty Captured submissions.

3. In order to help raise some money around here, Jen and I are considering selling some of our Build a Bear animals. Perhaps the funds raised will help get at least Jen moved to Florida.

4. One of my passions is photography (if you haven't noticed!). I enjoy taking photos, and sharing them on my blog and on Facebook. It makes me sad, hurt even, when they seem to go unnoticed, especially by a few certain people whose opinions I value.

5. One of my favorite Bible passages is: " Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord." Psalm 27:14. Do you have a favorite Bible text?



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!