Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch at Everyday Ruralty


I was introduced to a new-to-me blog today (thanks, Miranda!), and a new meme.

1. Do you worry about what other people think? Depends on what we're talking about. If we mean, do I worry what other people think about my choices to homeschool, or how I discipline my children, etc., no, I don't don't worry about what other people think.

2. Do you own a sewing machine? Yes; and a surger, too! Just wish I could find time to use them!

3. Tell us about someone interesting in your life. Please. Oh, my! I can't choose just one person!

4. Did you watch the Super Bowl? Nope!

5. What's the best dinner you had last week? Cauliflower cheese soup, with fresh-baked dinner rolls. Yum!

If I remember, I may participate again in the weeks to come! ;-)



To make sure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Cauliflower cheese soup with fresh dinner rolls sounds great! I haven't had fresh, home-made rolls in ages.

    I have a serger, too, but it is safely hidden in a closet somewhere. I never quite figured out how to make it work on a consistent basis. The thing was scary. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!