Friday, January 3, 2014

Random 5 on Friday, January 3

1. Our weather here has been so yo-yo-ing. Warm. Cold. Cloudy. Rainy. Sunny. And did I say cold?

2. Plans are to start back in to school on Monday. I don't really feel ready. Not sure the boys are ready, either! LOL

3. Hey! The Christmas tree came down yesterday! (Yes, before my birthday! LOL)

4. In case you didn't notice, I basically took a week off of blogging...pretty much even of photographing. I "played catch up" today, though. This is kind of a hard time year for me. If I could, I'd just hibernate, from November through February. It seems like, of that time period, the last week of December and first week of January are the hardest of all.

5. My birthday is day after tomorrow. Yeah. Whoopty-do! LOL I love remembering people on their birthdays, sending greetings (gifts, if I can). I think it's nice to celebrate another year of life that God has given them. I'll admit, I also like it when others remember my birthday.



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday.. :) It's been cold here and started to snow.. Love living in Big Sky Country where the weather changes all the time.. We will be heading back to school on Monday as well.. It's hard after 2 weeks off.. Many blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday!

    I'm not sure I'm ready to start back to school on Monday, either.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!