Friday, November 8, 2013

Diabetes Awareness Month, November 8

It seems I am moving back and forth between the Diabetes Month Photo a Day, and writing about various diabetes-related topics.

“Friends & Family Friday”--Who in your family or circle of friends has diabetes?

Of course, we already know my daughter, Jen, has Type 1 Diabetes. Also her paternal grandmother has what is referred to as Type 1 1/2.

My father has Type 2. I know he is now taking insulin, so maybe it has become Type 1?

My brother's wife has Diabetes, as did/do her parents.

I know one of my high school classmates has Diabetes, as well.

It seems like there are a few extended-family members who have/had diabetes, also.

Are there any members is in your family who deal with diabetes?
I hope you'll join us throughout the month, as we continue talking about diabetes and diabetes awareness.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!