Thursday, November 7, 2013

2013 Gratitude Challenge--November 7

Since I missed yesterday, I'll add a little extra today.

First of all, I am grateful for my two young-adult children, and grateful to still have them at home.

I am grateful Jen could stay at home with Little Bit, so Tim could come with me when I took the Botanist Boy to the doctor and assist him if he got a little weak-kneed. I am also grateful that Tim was able to go in to work a little late, so he could assist Botanist Boy and me.

Botanist Boy is grateful for the medication they administered, to numb his thumb, so they could pull that thin piece of chicken wire out of his thumb (even if he did pass out a couple times at sight of the needle). Botanist Boy also received a tetanus shot...at which time, Tim nearly passed out!

I am grateful the wire didn't go through the bone, and apparently it came out beside his thumbnail...maybe the nail won't come off.

This mama is very proud of her boy; he was so brave through it all. Love you, Son!

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!