Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2013 Gratitude Challenge--November 27

Today I am grateful for the sunshine, after having a couple days or so of cloudy dreariness. True, it was cold, and windy, and even somewhat humid. But the sunshine was definitely welcome!

I'm also very grateful that Tim and Jen had a safe trip to McComb and back!

And I'm thankful Tim has a job, and that this time of year he can get in some long hours, which makes it possible for him to earn a decent amount of money. I'm grateful he could pay for some of the groceries for dinner tomorrow. 

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Subscribe to Life at Rossmont


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!