Monday, November 25, 2013

2013 Gratitude Challenge--November 25

Today I am thankful for a safe trip to and from town, on this cold, rainy, miserable day.

I'm also thankful for some alone time with my beautiful daughter. She spent quite a bit of time, sitting in waiting rooms, while I had some medical appointments. Apparently at one of them, she had quite a conversation with some of the other ladies there. One lady said to me, when I first came back in to the waiting room, was: You have a great kid!

Yep! I do! I have four great kids! I am proud to be their mom, and grateful to God for allowing me the privilege!

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Subscribe to Life at Rossmont

  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!