Tuesday, November 19, 2013

2013 Gratitude Challenge--November 19

Today I am grateful that Botanist Boy likes his new study Bible so much. Every morning he comes to me, after having had his quiet time/Bible reading time to tell me thank you for that Bible, and how much he enjoys it, and what feature he's discovered now.

I am so thankful that he reads his Bible, usually daily. My heart swells to near bursting to know that he is taking that time with the Lord.

Who knows? Maybe he will become a pastor yet. I look forward to seeing where the Lord leads him.

What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Subscribe to Life at Rossmont

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!