Monday, March 4, 2013

Y is for Yellow {Blogging Through the Alphabet}

Y is for Yellow

Yes, I know I used Yellow on our last trip through the alphabet. But I couldn't find my pictures of Yellowstone National Park (and they are several years old, anyway), nor my pictures from Alaska, when I flew over the Yukon River (and that was even more years ago...like nearly 23 years ago!).

So, yellow it is, again!

One of our "Easter chicks"

A reminder of when my boys were little

MY toolbox in my van

electric fence standoffs
What would you choose for the letter "Y"?

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet.

Be sure to like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, so you won't miss anything. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!