Monday, March 18, 2013

A is for Azalea

A is for Azalea

Welcome to another round of Blogging Through the Alphabet, hosted by my friend, Marcy, at Ben and Me.

This round, maybe I'll try my best to come up with flowers for most of the alphabet, or at least when I can think of flowers that start with that letter! ;-)

So, to start with, we'll go with azaleas. My friends in Florida had several different colors of azaleas. I couldn't help but photograph them!








Aren't they lovely?! They are even more beautiful in person!

Can you think of any other flowers that begin with "A"?

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet.

Be sure to like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, so you won't miss anything.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Love! Do Apple blossoms count as flowers :) We blogged on Apples for our A, first round of Blogging through the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I am concerned, Melanie, apple blossoms count as flowers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pictures! I have a niece named Azalea, so they are among my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!