Thursday, November 15, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge--November 15

Today I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity to be on the Schoolhouse Review Crew. It's been such a blessing the past (roughly) two and a half years. We have been able to try out some wonderful products: some that I had never even heard of; some that I'd wanted to try for years, but just never could finance it.

Today I am thrilled that Little Bit was able to finish one set of books (we received two sets). They are the I See Sam Little Books, from Academic Success for All Learners. You can go read my review. Little Bit struggles with reading, well, with learning in general. So, it is a big deal to me that he finished this set!




What are you grateful for today? Stop by and share on Brenda's blog, and follow along through the month.

Come like Life at Rossmont on Facebook, too, to make sure you won't miss anything.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, I'm already following you. As of tomorrow formerly of the crew.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!