Thursday, October 4, 2012

Migratory Birds

If you are visiting today because you read my article over at Schoolhouse Review Crew, welcome! Thank you for stopping by!

I'd like to point you to some videos I've posted in the past regarding the migratory birds.

You'll find a couple about the Snow Geese migration at Freezeout Lake in Montana.

There are also videos of the hummingbirds at our feeders. Hummingbirds, 2009. Hummingbirds, 2010.

You'll find videos, photos, and news articles about the Whooping Cranes all throughout my blog. Videos here, here, and here.

Clicking on either the label "Nature" or "Nature Sketches" will take you to many of those articles, videos, photos of the migratory birds, as well as many other subjects in nature.

I hope you will enjoy your visit. Please follow my blog, via Google Friend Connect, or "like" it on Facebook. And I really love comments! :-) Thank you!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!