Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blogging Through the Alphabet: V, part 3

Where we stayed, at Lake of the Ozarks.










Hubby and the kids went to three different caves. They also went to the pools (the outdoor one, and an indoor one) several times. I mostly lounged at the condo, watching HGTV--a real treat for me!

Friday I had an extra special treat: I got to meet another Adventist Home Educator mom and her husband. I've been a part of the AHE group since shortly after beginning homeschooling, so have known Susie for about 15-16 years now! It was fun to meet in person.


Final sunset



After a 15 1/2 hour or so day of driving, it was definitely good to get back home! Bed sure felt good!


*****************************

Be sure to join the others who are Blogging Through the Alphabet.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. wow...what a luxurious place you stayed in...such a great holiday....it's really nice they had the pool.

    Keep saving so then we can put up a photo of us in a couple of years...patting kangaroos :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment. Thanks!